Program Name: RegCure Pro
Publisher: ParetoLogic software
Our Rating: 4/5 top pick!
Download Link: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
There are multiple types of computer maintenance programs out there, but if you’re looking for a good standalone registry cleaner, then RegCure Pro is an excellent choice. It’s streamlined, effective, and easy enough for anyone to use regardless of their computer expertise. Paretologic software (the publisher) has a great customer service history, which is hard to find in this particular type of software arena.
What is a registry cleaner anyway? In a nutshell for the layman, the Windows operating system stores various settings and preferences in the registry. Basically it’s a large database that remembers what font size you set, what the permissions are in a particular user account, and what printers are the default. This is just a handful of the various things that the registry is used to store.
So why would you need a registry cleaner? Over time the registry can get cluttered with extra entries, bogging down the computer and causing errors. Sometimes conflicts arise as a result of incomplete program installations or uninstallations. Basically people use a registry cleaner to streamline their computer and get it to run faster. Sometimes a registry cleaner can help clear up errors or other problems.
Why We Like RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is a great option for those looking for a good program to clean the registry. We are fans of clean interfaces, and RegCure Pro’s is simple, easy to read, and easy to navigate. The best part about RegCure Pro is that it has other features besides the robust registry cleaner. RegCure Pro is basically the latest version of RegCure, but with some excellent additional tools that can get rid of malware, find programs to open various file extensions, and more.
- Robust registry cleaner (fix system errors such as ActiveX errors, DLL problems, etc)
- Malware/virus/spyware cleaning features
- Identify system hogs and programs taking up unnecessary resources
- Privacy cleaner – the ability to clear sensitive information on your computer such as stored passwords, login credentials, stored credit card numbers, etc.
- Junk file cleaner – get rid of excess files and clear space on your hard disk
- Defrag utility – files in your hard disk are stored in pieces. The more you add and delete information, the more fragmented the files are and the slower your computer will run. This will put the pieces back in order, speeding up load times and system speed.
- Unknown file extension finder – if you’ve got a file with a strange extension, then RegCure Pro can help you find a program to open it.
All in all, RegCure Pro is jam packed with useful computer tools that make it an excellent all-around software program to have on your PC.
The interface of RegCure Pro is excellent – it’s easy to read and navigate. Most people should have no problem figuring out the program right away. If you do get stuck, there is ample documentation to help you. Categories of tools are arrayed on the left hand column, and inside each category is a colorful and icon driven interface to control all the features.
For this RegCure Pro review we ran the software on our IBM laptop that had a huge performance issue, especially when booting up. We reduced the boot time by almost TWO MINUTES! We believe it’s a combination of startup software removal as well as general cleanup that got us these results. So if you’re having bootup time issues especially this program could definitely help you out.
Download RegCure Pro Now (will download directly from ParetoLogic’s website, not ours)
- Ease Of Use
- Scan Speed
- Customer Support
Depending on what's wrong with your computer, it could be much improved with a simple tuneup. RegCure Pro makes it very easy for the average computer user to get rid of excess files, clean up old registry entries, stop unnecessary programs from loading at bootup, and defrag the hard drive. This can be very effective for computers that have become bogged down and slow due to the overall symptoms of an aging computer.